A.C.I.D.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefront Community

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Striker

Striker

SWBF II on
  • PS2
  • Xbox

Number of posts : 39
Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time
Registration date : 2009-04-03

Battlefront Community Empty
PostSubject: Battlefront Community   Battlefront Community EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 9:02 pm

I guess it is time to register on the Battlefront Community site. Right now I am going to register us for the basic clan Conquest ladder, but we can also do the 2v2 ladders and the singles ladder.

For the sake of organization and keeping track of our records, just make sure to post when you have won/lost a singles or 2v2 ladder.

I have a suggestion for the 2v2 ladder that I would like to get everyone's opinion on. I want everyone to have the opportunity to participate whenever they can, so we wont have "restricted" teams. However, if we wanted to make a few 2 man teams we could do battle with ourselves to practice and get gaming time in. These teams can compete together but you don't have to be limited to competing only with that one person. Tell me what you think.

Ok, so I'll go register us on the BFC, if you have any questions feel free to ask FiXiT, Jake or myself.
Back to top Go down
Scope/Resurrection

Scope/Resurrection

SWBF II on
  • PS2

Number of posts : 21
Time Zone : Pacific
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Battlefront Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefront Community   Battlefront Community EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:55 am

Ok i think this would be a good idea. Maybe get some more people.
Back to top Go down

Battlefront Community
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A.C.I.D. :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: